The special thermo-reflective insulation minimizes thermal losses.
The patented heat absorber circuit ensures homogeneous cooling of the photovoltaic cells.
The thermo-conductive element ensures rapid transfer of thermal energy from the photovoltaic cells to the absorber and optimizes the different thermal expansions of various components.
The photovoltaic module with half-cut cells and high-efficiency PERC technology produces more energy due to cooling.
Cellafredda Heat Absorber
The special aluminum heat absorber, exclusively designed for our photovoltaic modules, is capable of recovering over 60% of the thermal energy generated by the module, increasing overall efficiency to over 80% with a significant reduction of thermal energy released into the environment.
The cooling liquid, water and glycol, circulates with very low pressure drop in the parallel circuits of individual absorbers, which in turn are connected in parallel between module and module with special Plug and Play accessories. This type of cooling improves the electrical performance of the photovoltaic system as all modules operate at the same temperature.
Exclusive Plug & Play Installation System
CELLAFREDDA modules are equipped with 4-tube heat absorbers that can be connected together, up to a maximum of 6 per hydraulic string, both vertically and horizontally, with stainless steel/rubber flexible tubes and quick-connect fittings with double O-ring seal.
Quick-connect fitting for integrated collector - F1212350
3/4 threaded fitting for system side - F3412350
Quick-closure cap for integrated collector - F12350
available upon request
Key Advantages of Cellafredda Technology
- - Very low environmental impact
- - Easy installation and reduced dimensions
- - Co-generation of energy in a single product
- - Minimal maintenance
- - Absence of thermal stagnation
- - Excellent system efficiency
- - Over 25-year lifespan, maximum reliability, and warranty
- - Easy design
- - Significant reduction in CO2 emissions
- - Integrable with any other energy system
- - Usable with thermodynamic systems with heat pumps
- - Usable in free cooling systems as well
- - Maximum obtainable incentive for system type
- - Increased electricity production due to cooling of photovoltaic cells
- - Lifting of panels in winter months
The Cellafredda range is made in Italy and insured with an international Helvetia RC policy.
Cellafredda technology is protected by industrial patents.